The objective of the Controller is also to properly inform Users of their rights and obligations associated with personal data processing, especially with regard to the provisions of the personal data protection provisions set out in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
A User is any natural person to whom the data is related, who uses the website www.noex.com.pl or electronic services available via the Website.
The controller of the personal data provided by the Website User is www.noex.com.pl jest "NOEX SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ" SPÓŁKA JAWNA, Fabianowska 119-121, 62-052 Komorniki, NIP 7831643626, (hereinafter “Administrator”).
- Using the Website by a User and personal data protection
- Using the www.noex.com.pl website is anonymous and does neither require User registration nor the User to provide (in the course of using the Website) any data that could enable the Administrator to identify the User in a direct or indirect manner, within the meaning of the provisions set out in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- Within the Website, the Administrator enables Users to view only the content published on the Website. The Administrator does not provide functionalities within the Website that enable the User to directly provide personal data on the Website. However, the User may provide his/her personal data through contacting the Administrator using the Administrator’s personal data provided on the Website (e-mail address, postal address, phone number) or by establishing a commercial relationship (concluding a contract).
- The Website administrator reserves the right to collect and process anonymous statistics regarding Users, in order to learn their preferences and assess compliance with Website rules of use. The aforementioned data do not constitute personal data within the meaning of the GDPR and are not subject to protection provided for therein.
- The Website administrator informs that short text information called “cookies” are saved on the User’s end device when using the Website. “Cookie” files contain such IT data as the name of the website they originate from, storage duration on the User’s end device, saved parameters and statistics, as well as a unique number. “Cookies” are sent to the Website server via a browser installed on the User’s end device.
- “Cookies” are used by the Website to:
- maintain the technical correctness and continuity of sessions between the Website server and the User’s end device;
- optimize the User’s Website experience and adapt website display on the User’s end device;
- ensure secure use of the Website;
- collect Website visit statistics that facilitate improving their structure and content;
- display advertising content on the User’s end device that is optimally tailored to his/her preferences.
- The Website uses the two cookie types: “session” and “persistent”. “Session” cookie files are files that are automatically deleted from the Website User’s end devices after he/she logs out from the Website or leaves the Website pages or after the browser is switched off. Persistent “cookies” are stored on the User’s end device for a duration specified in cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the User. “Persistent” cookie files are installed on the User’s end device only with his/her consent.
- The website administrator informs that:
- web browsers accept installing “cookies” on the User’s end device by default. Each Website User may change the “cookie” settings in his/her browser at any time. The change may lead to the browser automatically block the use of “cookies” or inform the User of their installation on his/her end device in each case. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling “cookies" are available in the settings of the web browser used by the Website User.
- limiting the use of “cookies” by the User may affect the correct display of information available on the Website.
- “Cookies” installed on the Website User’s end device may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with the Website Administrator.
- “Cookie” content does not enable the Website Administrator to identify the User.
- Only the Website Administrator has access to the “cookies” processed by the Website server.
- Contact info
Furthermore, it is also possible to contact us by post, at: Fabianowska 119-121, 62-052 Komorniki.
This document was last updated on 16/12/2020.